For important IT information, IT security tips and data protection guidelines, please attend Introduction to IT @ ISTA at your earliest convenience.This is an online training, and when you passed the quiz, the course is finished for you.
- Trainer: Stephan Stadlbauer
This is an introduction to coding and what you can do with just a few lines of code. After this training, you will understand basic principles of programming and Python.
- Introduction to Python: basic principles.
- Python data structures: strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries, sets.
- Object-oriented programming: how to model coffee machines in Python :-). Inheritance (base and derived classes), Polymorphism
This course will cover Python3 only.
- Trainer/in: András ASZÓDI
Forum for Trainers/Teachers of courses in this system for sharing knowledge and experiences and asking questions.